Master Franchise and Area Representatives
Q: What is an Area Representative or Master Franchisee?
A: A little known Secret in Franchising about making Money
Imagine sharing in the royalty income generated by all of the Subway Sandwiches’ or Domino’s Pizza’s operating within your city. A Master Franchisee shares in the income generated from the units operating within his/her territory.
A Master Franchisee is someone in the unique position of owning the rights to sell business franchises in a given area. This territory can be a major metropolitan area, an entire city or in some cases the whole State. The Master Franchisee rarely works in the day-to-day operations of the unit; rather your job is primarily a business consultant to the franchisees.
- Become an Area Rep.
- What Is an Area Rep. or Master Franchise?
- Financial Freedoms and Income Example
- Sounds Incredible, Is It Real?
- Additional Benefits
- Could You Be A Master Franchisee?
- Wealth Creation
- More profitable and More successful
- Contact Us and Become A Master Franchisee
- How does this work?
A Master Franchisee buys the rights to market & sell franchises within a specific territory for a Franchised Company. Not every franchisor offers Master Franchising opportunities however; those that do are utilizing this strategy to encourage more rapid growth. This could mean huge profit opportunities for you.
- In addition to selling franchises, the Master assumes the exciting role of business consultant to the franchisees to help them succeed. This is usually in the form of providing training, sales support and business development strategies. Most Master Franchisees find this to be the most satisfying part of the job.